The Anatomy of a Clip-Based Promo
An A-Z of clip-based promo making from a multi award-winning industry insider – to help you lift the creative bar and make world-class promos.
Date: 24 August
Venue: ATLAS SKILLTECH UNIVERSITY
Vikki Stephenson will unpack step-by-step the tips, tricks and techniques she’s learned from her 20 year career, showing you how to find insights, ideate, grab attention and hook an audience with world-class creativity that sticks. Using real-life examples of successful creative, this one-day Bootcamp will challenge any content producer to re-think their approach to making promos in a fun and accessible way.
PART 1: WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA? (Morning)
Ideas and how to have them (3.5 hours with break)
By the end of the morning, participants will:
- Know how to interrogate a brief and pull out the information they need
- Know how to identify their audience and speak to them
- Know best practices in promo making
- Know how to separate the idea from the execution
- Know how to work collaboratively as a team
- Know how to grab attention
- Know how to build a single idea into a campaign thought
PART 2: CRAFT BUT NOT LEAST (Afternoon)
Mastering the craft of promo-making (3.5 hours with break)
By the end of the afternoon, participants will:
- Know how to hone the different stages of the craft process
- Know how to get the best out of working with post-production and design
- Know how to effectively direct voice talent
- Know how to utilise social media
- Know how to exploit A.I. advances
HOW TO REGISTER
Download Registration Form here.
Fill in Registration Form. DO NOT leave anything blank.
ALL fields are required, including mode of payment.
Email Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch with you within 2 business days upon receiving your email.