AWARD SUBMISSION GUIDE
To assist you with your submission, we have prepared the following guides for your easy reference.
To download, simply click on the title!
GUIDE 2: Step by Step Award Submission Guide
NOTE: For Video Upload – The Entry Number will automatically linked upon upload. There is NO NEED to include in your slate.
TRANSLATIONS & SUBTITLES: Due to the international composition of our judging panels, we recommend that all non-english language entries to be subttitled in English for judging purposes. Our judges has the right to disqualify any entries that do not include subtitles.
3 Rookie Mistakes to Avoid!
Your entries are scored by an international composition of judges . All entries that are not in English have to be English subtitled. Our judges can disqualify entries that do not include subtitles.
2. Exceeded Maximum Duration
Different categories may have different video duration limits. Our judges can disqualify entries that exceed the maximum duration allowed.
3. Incorrect Category
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ENTRIES
* No refund will be given once judging commences.
* All cancellation must be sent to us by email or fax.
Written notice of cancellation should be attention to:
IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW:
* In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category from the competition. In this event, the participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
* PromaxBDA will not be responsible for the holding of any materials submitted after the awards period has ended. Such materials will not be returned. All submissions become the property of PromaxBDA to be used at their discretion.
* ALL relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant.
* The organisers reserve the right to add, subtract, amend or otherwise revise any category during the course of the competition. Notice and updates of revisions will be posted on our website.
Have a question?